Regarding CMCLEAN.sql

Hi Apps DBA's,

     I have a query regarding cmclean.sql.
Yesterday there were one hardware level migration happened for Middle
tier(EBSO).After that i stared the concurrent manager,once started i found that
under concurrent--->Administer form ,that standard manager the process were not
equal i.e actual is showing 15 and target is showing 16,so i stopped the
concurrent manager then ran cmclean.sql and then started the concurrent manager
.

i found everything was running smoothly,then i released it to customer.Again
after some time i got a callback stating that all running and scheduled jobs
got terminated.So what i did is that ,restored fnd_concurrent_request table(I
took that table's backup before running cmclean) .Now it was fine.

fortunately this happened in test instance.

I need ur help on this ,because i have prod migration next week for this same
customer.Please tell me exactly what will happen if we run cmclean(I tried in
lot of sites and metalink,but there were no exact answer ,so i m not able to
understand it,even if i lookinto  that script).

Regards,
Kumar