Policies and Procedures

  • From: Irfan Momin <irfanwiz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 02:52:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hello All,

I am currently working on an Implementation project (R12i  with 10GiAS and 10G
Grid) which is in Design Phase.  The client wants us to prepare a Deck on
Policies and Procedures that one will follow during the following activities:

Backup and Recovery
Cloning
Patching

I am not interested in the method but in policies that one should look out for
in a 24X7 environment.  If would greatly appreciate if anyone can forward such
contents (docs, PPT's, Deck's...) or help me with ideas.

Regards,
Irfan Momin
Oracle Applications DBA

 sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's