Re: Oracle ERP instance on Laptop - Installation

  • From: Naveen Patil <naveenspatil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 06:35:57 +0530 (IST)

Hi Steve/All,

I have recently downloaded Linux AS 5 (5 cds) from Oracle Delivery site but
since then I am not able to install Linux since they are in zip i need to know
how do we dump in a cd and install eg.
1 Do we need to unzip and write the cd -Tried
2.Do we need to make the cd Bootable?- Tried was not able to make it Linux
bootable(I hope)

Thanks,
Naveen