Re: Oracle Apps DBA / Oracle DBA

  • From: "hyder hussain syed" <sd.hyder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 16:40:28 +0300

Hi

I 'm working here in oracle applications consulting firm named "Computer
System & Engineering Inc", in Saudi Arab. Basically I am from India .I has
been working here as Apps DBA and have 4+ year Experience In oracle Apps
(Total IT exp is 7+yr).

I have worked in Implementations as well as upgradation projects in Release
11,11i and R12, in different platforms like HP-UX, Aix, Solaris and windows
etc.

Worked in Applications   : 11.0.3, 11.5.5, 11.5.8, 11.5.9, 11.5.10,
11.5.10.2                             and 12.0.4

Database                          : 8.0.5, 8.0.6, 8.1.73, 91 and 10g

Operation System           : Aix 5.3, HP_UX 11.11, Solaris 10, windows
2000/2003

I am interested in making change from my current organization, kindly
herewith find my attached resume for your kind reference.

Profile summary is as follows:

Name:                         Hyder Hussain Syed

Total exp:                    7+years

Current Company:  Computer System & engineering Inc

Designation:                Apps DBA

Current CTC:              1, 20,000/ SAR

Expected CTC:           As Industry

Date of Birth:              27/06/1975

Total exp as Apps DBA:       4+ years

Thanks & Regards