Re: Not able to open form on 11.5.10.2

  • From: Vasu Balla <balla+apps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2008 05:46:03 +0200

you see to me having some issue with the HTTP plsql listener

check the error_log_pls in $IAS_ORACLE_HOME/Apache/Apache/logs/
also check error_log

just do a tail -f on these two files
and try to reproduce the problem from the browser
you will see some error msgs coming up. search with that error msg in metalink to fine the solution

vasu

Kalyan Sundar wrote:
This issue persists on your PC alone or other users are affected by it too?

Thanks,
Kalyan

On 8/3/08, dba.young young <dba.young@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi All,
           Kindly help me.
I am not able to open any form after logging onto oracle applications.

This is happening with all forms with all user ids  on all machines.

For eg:

After I login with sysadmin/password

Next I click on any responsibility ( system administrator)

until here it works fine. Now when I click on concurrent>manager>administer>
or any other menu....it does not open ...the applet is not getting
started....

It was working fine yesterday......

Requesting your kind help  here ....

what could be the problem ?

I have bounced all the services also....

Cheers,
Young.

--
Vasu Balla