Re: Not able to open form on 11.5.10.2

  • From: Kellyn Pedersen <kjped1313@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 08:34:46 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
When you say, "You restarted services"-  does that mean you restarted the
database or just the application and if so, why did you need to restart the
services, (app, forms or db)?  Are you receiving any errors at the point the
forms do not open?
If there are flexformID's "cached" in the database, this could cause a similar
situation that would require a cycle of the database if not done so already...
~Kellyn Pedersen
DBA, the Parent Co.