Re: Is it legal to run multiple autoconfig session at the same time in multinode installation.

Hi,

I Just noticed in Steven Chan's blog that TXK AutoConfig Rollup Patch
Q<http://updates.oracle.com/ARULink/PatchSearch/process_form?bug=5985992#uage=0&process=Submit>is
available and one of enhancements:
Enabled AutoConfig to run in parallel on multiple middle tiers with Jserv
load balancing enabled

So answer to your question is - yes, you can run Autoconfig on different
middle tier servers at the same time.
But there's another question now: Is Jserv load balancing mandatory when you

--
br,
Maris Elsins