Re: Is it legal to run multiple autoconfig session at the same time in multinode installation.

  • From: "Jurijs Velikanovs" <j.velikanovs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 17:58:45 +0300

>> If you're talking purely legal
I didn't mean from licences point of view.
By legal i thought about supportability or possability to do it
without significant problems.

>> I would think this is a bad idea if you have a shared application filesystem
Why you say so? In Shared FS to my knowlage most of configuration
files located in separate directories for each of application servers.
For example $COMMON_TOP/admin/scripts/<context name>/*.sh.
If most of configuration is separated even if shared fs is used I
don't see significant problem even in Shared FS.

Jurijs