Re: Is it legal to run multiple autoconfig session at the same time in multinode installation.

  • From: "Jurijs Velikanovs" <j.velikanovs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 11:18:47 +0300

But at the same time that means what everything that we had before and
cfg-s without Jserv are not supported to run parallel autoconfig.

Yesterday for some strange reasons columns
SUPPORT_FORMS, SUPPORT_WEB, SUPPORT_DB in node_name
have not been filled at the autoconfig parallel run time for
concurrent/admin node in multinode configuration.
This cased some problems in OAM work.
I have suspicious that it is because of parallel run.

Action plan:
- Ask Steven in the blog about parallel autogonfig.
- Try to run autogonfig in serialize mode and ensure that columns are filled in

Jurijs