Re: Installing and cloning Oracle Database 10g Release 2 in Windows 2003 server

  • From: <contact@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 22:43:37 -0000

You can clone an existing RDBMS on any certified platform

See the following notes for assistance the only difference is that instead of
runInstaller, you use setup.exe in one  of the steps

How To Clone An Existing RDBMS Installation Using EMGC [ID 549268.1]
Cloning An Existing Oracle10g Release 2 (10.2.0.x) RDBMS Installation Using OUI
[ID 559304.1]