Re: How to switch off HTTPS and SSO integration

Hi, All

To avoid manually update the context file (in case you make any typo),
you can use the following command to update the context file

txkrun.pl -script=SetAdvCfg -appsuser=apps -appspass=apps -disable=SSL

Then run autoconfig.

There is a very good metalink doc on this (Note:277574.1).

Charlene Huang