Re: How to switch off HTTPS and SSO integration

Hi Tipton,

Thank you for pointing me to the right note, but in my case it sounds
like I have got a bit old version of the SSO integration build.
# $Header: txkSetSSOReg.pl 115.20 2005/03/01 16:25:22 sumishra noship $;
This script doesn't have removereferences=Yes option.
This option allows removing (cleaning)  any references from Apps
environment without access to OID and SSO (my case).

I need to find manual way to rollback all that register=Yes is does on EBS side.

Jurijs