Re: How to compile a custom form and library?

  • From: "Raghu Soma" <raghu.soma@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 11:06:19 -0500

Hi RG,

Library:
1.Copy *.pll to $AU_TOP/resource.
2. f60gen Module_Type=Library Module=<>.pll Userid=apps/<appspwd>
3. This will generate a *.plx on successful compilation.

Even if it is custom library,please copy it to $AU_TOP/resource.
If you want to avoid this, please save the file else where and make a soft
link to it in $AU_TOP/resource.

Custom Form:
1. Copy the form *.fmb onto the  $XXTP_TOP/forms/US.
2. f60gen Module_Type=Form Module=<>.fmb Userid=apps/<appspwd>
3. This will generate a *.fmx file on successful compilation in the same
directory..

If the library is referred in the form, please compile the libary prior to
form compilation.

In botth the cases, you need to give Apps Password.

Hope I have answered your queries.

Do let me know if you need any further help.

Regards,
Raghu.