RE: HA for Oracle E-Business Suite

  • From: fraz baig <aesthetic_hunzai@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 14:38:10 +0500

Dear Farhan,
         For EBS HA please follow metalink document Bussiness countinuity for
EBS if you have access to metalink if u donot have will send you doc thanks
sarfraz baig

Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 14:24:11 +0500From: farhan.toqeer@xxxxxxxxxxx:
ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: HA for Oracle E-Business SuiteAll:I hope
anyone could help me in this matter. I need to setup a HA server for Oracle -
E-Business Suite using Linux operating system. If any of you have done it
before or planning to please guide me / share your experience. What would be
the starting point for me to achieve this? Regards,Farhan Khan-- 20 percent of
computer users are Linux/Unix users, but remember, we are the top 20 percent.
Play free games, earn tickets, get cool prizes! Join Live Search Club.
http://club.live.com/home.aspx?icid=CLUB_wlmailtextlink