Exception: oracle.apps.fnd.cache.CacheException while accessing self service appplications

Hello Gurus,

We have problems in accessing(self service web based application)
iProcurement or any other responsibility from Oracle which opens a webpage
eg. iProcurement, iExpense,
and facing the below error

An exception occured.

URL=null

oracle.apps.fnd.cache.CacheException

I could login to the above responsibilities with sysadmin user without any
issue but having issues with personalized accounts. The instance was
recently cloned and have verified GUEST/ORACLE it looks fine. I also tried
with cleaning LOCAL=NO sessions and bouncing all tier services, but nothing
helped. please show some light on this if anyone had came accross

SQL> select fnd_profile.value('GUEST_USER_PWD') from dual;

FND_PROFILE.VALUE('GUEST_USER_PWD')
GUEST/ORACLE

SQL> select FND_WEB_SEC.VALIDATE_LOGIN('GUEST','ORACLE') from dual;

FND_WEB_SEC.VALIDATE_LOGIN('GUEST','ORACLE')

Thanks,
Ananth