Re: Error during adpatch

Hi VijayAnand ,

   Please try to Manually R

On 6/25/07, vijayanand Jigatala <vijay.jigatala@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Fadi,

The error has come only when I am applying the GERMAN version. My
doubt is that as we are not on AD.I and it has to be applied on AD.I,
the US version has not been applied completely and is erroring out
when the GERMAN version is checking for some updated executable files
relinked by US version.  This is my doubt and I am not clear in this.

Regards,
Vijayanand Jigatala.

On 6/25/07, Fadi Hasweh <fhasweh@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > But the pre-requisite patch number is the same as the one applied in
US
> version.
> Have you applied the GERMAN version of the pre-request patch?
>

> Fadi
> http://oracle-magic.blogspot.com

Jigatala
> Sent: Monday, June 25, 2007 4:34 PM
> To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Cc: vijay.jigatala@xxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Error during adpatch
>
> Hi,
>
> One clarification needed : I have to apply one patch which requires
> AD.I and we are currently on AD.H.
>
> But as oracle suggested to go ahead with that patch, during
> application of US version, no error has come. On applying GERMAN
> version, it has errored saying pre-requisite has not been applied. But
> the pre-requisite patch number is the same as the one applied in US
> version.
>
> Error :
> ! 4524544 AD: PLE11510.2CU.9:AD.ADRELINK: CHANGES FOR AIX SPECIFIC
> VARIABLES DURING RELINK
>
> Patch 4524544 is the same patch which is applied in US version. Can
> you kindly comment on this. I am unable to understand what the
> sentence below meant exactly
> 4524544 AD: PLE11510.2CU.9:AD.ADRELINK
>
> Regards,
> Vijayanand Jigatala.
>

> "This email is intended for the above named addressee (s) only and may
> contain confidential and/or privilege information and should not be used
by
> anyone who is not the original intended recipient(s). Any review, print,
> copy, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express
> permission is strictly prohibited  If you have received this email in
error,
> kindly notify the sender immediately by reply email and delete this
email
> and any attachments from your mailbox or any other storage mechanism.
Thank

--
R.Raghavendran
Associate Consultant