Error during adpatch

Hi,

One clarification needed : I have to apply one patch which requires
AD.I and we are currently on AD.H.

But as oracle suggested to go ahead with that patch, during
application of US version, no error has come. On applying GERMAN
version, it has errored saying pre-requisite has not been applied. But
the pre-requisite patch number is the same as the one applied in US
version.

Error :
! 4524544 AD: PLE11510.2CU.9:AD.ADRELINK: CHANGES FOR AIX SPECIFIC
VARIABLES DURING RELINK

Patch 4524544 is the same patch which is applied in US version. Can
you kindly comment on this. I am unable to understand what the
sentence below meant exactly
4524544 AD: PLE11510.2CU.9:AD.ADRELINK

Regards,
Vijayanand Jigatala.