Re: Cloning issues

It could be a symbolic link issue in the ORACLE_HOME/lib, ORACLE_HOME/lib32 or 
even the jdk or jre. The link is still pointing to the source instance and not 
the target. 
 

 
----- Original Message ----
From: Fadi Hasweh <fhasweh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, April 18, 2008 7:39:56 AM
Subject: RE: Cloning issues


hi
as i recall when you run adcfcgclone.pl it will ask you about Location of the 
JDK  path you should provid the correct path
also before you run adcfgclong dont set any env. variable and try
fadi


 


Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 05:19:54 -0700
From: vap824@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Cloning issues
To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi fadi,
i think the copy was sucessful, as i just drag and drop in linux (this is a 
test machine where i am doing the cloning), also fadi i just got the RC-50004  
error, also fadi why does it ask for JAVA_TOP when i am running 
adcfcgclone.pl...
thanks,
virendra

Fadi Hasweh <fhasweh@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: 

also make sure you have copied the correct files and the copy was scuessful
fadi


________
> Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 06:10:07 -0700
> From: vap824@xxxxxxxxx
> Subject: RE: Cloning issues
> To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> 
> hi fadi,
> the listener is up but i also get this error,
> 
> /u01/applvis/viscomn/admin/install/VI_vapsoft/adgentopfile.sh: line
> 89: /u01/applvis/viscomn/util/java/1.4/j2sdk1.4.2_04/bin/jre: No such
> file or directory
>> .end err out.
> 
> thanks,
> virendra
> 
> Fadi Hasweh wrote:
> 
>>ORA-12224: TNS:no listener
> is ur listener up and runing
> ________________________________
>> Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 19:50:09 -0700
>> From: vap824@xxxxxxxxx
>> Subject: Cloning issues
>> To: ora-apps-dba@freelists. org
>>
>> Hi,
>> I am trying to clone from single node to single node, i was able to clone 
>> the dbTier properly but the while cloning apps tier i get the below 
>> errors...thanks in advance for your help..
>>
>> AutoConfig Setup Phase
>> Running Setup Process 4 of 13 for AD_TOP
>> Executing script in InstantiateFile:
>> /u01/applvis/viscomn/admin/install/VI_vapsoft/adgentopfile.sh
>> script returned:
>> ****************************************************
>> adgentopfile.sh started at Thu Apr 17 00:29:50 EDT 2008
>> ERRORCODE = 127 ERRORCODE_END
>> .end std out.
>> /u01/applvis/viscomn/admin/install/VI_vapsoft/adgentopfile.sh: line 89: 
>> /u01/applvis/viscomn/util/java/1.4/j2sdk1.4.2_04/bin/jre: No such file or 
>> directory
>> .end err out.
>> ****************************************************
>>
>> AutoConfig Setup Phase>> Running Setup Process 5 of 13 for AD_TOP
>> Executing script in InstantiateFile:
>> /u01/applvis/viscomn/admin/install/VI_vapsoft/adgendbc.sh
>> script returned:
>> ****************************************************
>> adgendbc.sh started at Thu Apr 17 00:29:50 EDT 2008
>>
>> SQL*Plus: Release 8.0.6.0.0 - Production on Thu Apr 17 00:29:50 2008
>> (c) Copyright 1999 Oracle Corporation. All rights reserved.
>> ERROR:
>> ORA-12224: TNS:no listener
>>
>>
>> Params=fnd_jdbc_buffermin=1
>> fnd_jdbc_buffermax=5
>> fnd_jdbc_buffer_decayrate=300
>> fnd_jdbc_buffer_decaysize=5
>> fnd_jdbc_usable_check=false
>> fnd_jdbc_context_check=true
>> fnd_jdbc_plsql_reset=false
>>
>> Unique constraint error (00001) is OK if key already exists
>> ADD call failed with exit code 127
>& gt; Trying to update information ...
>> UPDATE call failed with exit code 127
>> Updating parameters: fnd_jdbc_buffermin=1 fnd_jdbc_buffermax=5 
>> fnd_jdbc_buffer_decayrate=300
>> Updating parameters: fnd_jdbc_buffer_decaysize=5 fnd_jdbc_usable_check=false 
>> fnd_jdbc_context_check=true
>> Updating parameters: fnd_jdbc_plsql_reset=false
>> DBC generation failed with exit code 127
>> Generating /u01/applvis/visappl/fnd/11.5.0/secure/shivani.svp.com_vi.dbc
>> DBC generation failed with exit code 127
>> Updating parameters: fnd_jdbc_buffermin=1 fnd_jdbc_buffermax=5 
>> fnd_jdbc_buffer_decayrate=300
>> Updating parameters: fnd_jdbc_buffer_decaysize=5 fnd_jdbc_usable_check=false 
>> fnd_jdbc_context_check=true
>> Updating parameters: fnd_jdbc_plsql_reset=false
>> DBC generation failed with exit code 127
>> Generating /u01/applvis/visappl/fnd/11.5.0/secure/shivani_vi.dbc
>> DBC g eneration failed with exit code 127
>> Updating parameters: fnd_jdbc_buffermin=1 fnd_jdbc_buffermax=5 
>> fnd_jdbc_buffer_decayrate=300
>> Updating parameters: fnd_jdbc_buffer_decaysize=5 fnd_jdbc_usable_check=false 
>> fnd_jdbc_context_check=true
>> Updating parameters: fnd_jdbc_plsql_reset=false
>> DBC generation failed with exit code 127
>> Updating Server Security Authentication
>> Updating Server Security Authentication failed with exit code 127
>> thanks,
>> Virendra
>>
>> ________________________________
>> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it 
>> now.
> 
> _________________________________________________________________
> Invite your mail contacts to join your friends list with Windows Live Spaces. 
> It's easy!
> http://spaces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?wx_action=create&wx_url=/friends.aspx&mkt=en-us
> 
> 
> 
> ________________________________
> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

_________________________________________________________________
Explore the seven wonders of the world
http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?q=7+wonders+world&mkt=en-US&form=QBRE





Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.



Explore the seven wonders of the world Learn more! 

Other related posts: