Re: Any one is having idea how to enable SCP between two server which are in two diffrent domain

  • From: "Jurijs Velikanovs" <j.velikanovs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 18:10:44 +0300

I don't think that problem is within domains on anything else but Keys
files format.
I bet one of the platform uses open source ssh format (i believe Sun)
other so called commercial (HPUX).
It doesn't mean they are not compatable.
Only U need to convert public key file from one format to another.
I have faced this issue few years ago. Don't remember exact syntaxes
try to google it ;)

Jurijs

--
Yury