[optimal] Re: optimal Digest V3 #131

  • From: William Shepard <wmshprd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <prieleye@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 09:38:05 -0400

These are instructions given by Zeiss rep several years ago, for our Zeiss 450
plus IR,  with a JVC color KY-F70B video unit. It's been years since I had to
do it, but I remember it working; If you have trouble with this, you could ask
the the Zeiss techs for help.. I only offer what I have, but can't be
responsible if things get worse, though it should work, if you have a setup
like mine.

Wm Shepard, CRA
Eye Disease Consultants
85 Seymour St