[optimal] Re: [optimal]

  • From: "Darrin Landry, CRA, OCT-C" <Darrin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 06:50:03 -0700

I guess I should clarify further - gamma rays are not technically in the
light spectrum- they are electromagnetic radiation, therefore are in the
electromagnetic spectrum, along with radio waves, microwave, infrared,
visible light, UV, and x-ray.

sorry- physics OCD kicked in.

  Darrin Landry, CRA, OCT-C
Bryson Taylor Inc.