[optimal] Re: (no subject)

  • From: Lydia Dimmer <lydiadimmer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 14:42:11 -0700

It is amazing to realize how accomplished Paul was, even beyond the field of
Ophthalmic Imaging.  Back in the late 70's, when I started out in
Ophthalmology, I was in awe of the knowledge and eloquence he brought to the
meetings.  Since then, I'd gotten to know his sense of humor and some of his
other attributes and am still in awe of his many talents.

This is a tragic real loss for all of us!

Lydia Dimmer, COT, CRA, OCT-C
Eye Associates Northwest, PC
Seattle, WA
206/342-6140

From: paula.morris@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 13:39:30 -0600
Subject: [optimal] (no subject)

Dear OPTIMAL,

So sorry – I hit send before I explained myself.

My previous post had the obituary for Paul Montague that has been written by
his family.  I hope you take a moment to review in a much condensed version,
just a portion of the accomplishments and interests of this amazing man.

Please note that the family would like donations made to a specific Foundation
for pancreatic cancer research.  That information and a site for sending
messages of condolence to Cindy and family is listed at the end of the article.

It is heartwarming to read all the messages of tribute to our extraordinary
friend.  Paul loved the community of ophthalmic imaging.

Paula