[optimal] Re: (no subject)

  • From: Alan <alanfroh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 14:54:26 -0500

Dear Paula,

Thank you for forwarding this.

Diane and I are deeply saddened by this news. His passing touches us far beyond his involvement with the OPS. We shall miss him terribly.

Alan and Diane

--
Alan Frohlichstein
5633 Crain Street

847-965-7555

On 8/15/2011 2:39 PM, Paula Morris wrote:

Dear OPTIMAL,

So sorry -- I hit send before I explained myself.

My previous post had the obituary for Paul Montague that has been written by his family. I hope you take a moment to review in a much condensed version, just a portion of the accomplishments and interests of this amazing man.

Please note that the family would like donations made to a specific Foundation for pancreatic cancer research. That information and a site for sending messages of condolence to Cindy and family is listed at the end of the article.

It is heartwarming to read all the messages of tribute to our extraordinary friend. Paul loved the community of ophthalmic imaging.

Paula