[optimal] Re: What is living off the grid?

  • From: "Hackel, Richard" <rhackel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 18:31:03 +0000

I could maybe live without hot sauce, but I don't think I could give up coffee.

From: Steve Elfrink
<selfrink@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:selfrink@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Thursday, May 3, 2012 5:07 PM
To: "optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>"
<optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: [optimal] Re: What is living off the grid?

OK - one more for the living of the grid discussion. Here's a link to a
beautiful photo series of people "living off the grid":

http://www.ericvalli.com/index.php?/stories/off-the-grid/

The rest of the photo essays are also quite amazing...

[cid:hsusaofficialpngsigs3205.png]

Steve Elfrink
Market Manager
HAAG-STREIT USA, INC.
3535 Kings Mills Rd, Mason, Ohio 45040
Cell Phone: +1 (513) 680-3480
Phone: +1 (513) 336-7255 / Fax: +1 (513) 336-7260
selfrink@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:selfrink@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
www.haag-streit-usa.com<http://www.haag-streit-usa.com>
Haag-Streit USA Social Media:
Twitter<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=48440450&msgid=404157&act=4ZQ2&c=508913&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.twitter.com%2Fhs_usa>
 -
Facebook<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=48440450&msgid=404157&act=4ZQ2&c=508913&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fpages%2FHaag-Streit-USA%2F107204475971509>
Reliance Medical Products Social
Media:Twitter<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=48440450&msgid=404157&act=4ZQ2&c=508913&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.twitter.com%2FRelianceMedical>
 -
Facebook<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=48440450&msgid=404157&act=4ZQ2&c=508913&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fpages%2FReliance-Medical-Products%2F105008249531080>

This message and eventual attachments are intended for the exclusive use of the
individual or entity that is the named addressee and may contain information
that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the addressee or an employee
or agent responsible for delivering this message to the named addressee, you
are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or
any part of it. If you have received this message in error, please notify us
immediately by e-mail, discard any paper copies and delete all electronic files
of the message.

[cid:recyclelogoforsigs7a71.png]