From: optimal-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:optimal-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of William M Anderson
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2012 9:00 AM
To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [optimal] Re: TMS, Pentacam calibration

Chuck

I have one doctor that performs all three test for K's and the k's do not match
from the three instruments.  After repeat telling him that they are not going
to match exactly he states that each instrument should have a daily calibration
check.  He states the IOL master has a calibration check and the others also
have checks.

Thanks

Bill