[optimal] Special Testing Technician Needed

  • From: "David C. Peterson" <dpeterson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 10:42:37 -0400

Horizon Eye Care is a 21 doctor multi-specialty ophthalmology practice
with 6 offices across the greater Charlotte, NC area. We provide full
service medical and surgical care including routine eye care, retina,
glaucoma, neuro-ophthalmology, oculoplastics, pediatrics, and
cornea/external disease. We are also the premier destination for optical
and contact lens service. Horizon Eye Care is the eye care provider to
the Carolina Panthers, Charlotte Bobcats, Charlotte Checkers and the
Charlotte Knights.

We have an exciting opening for an experienced Ophthalmic Technician to
join our Special Testing Department. We are looking for an energetic,
team-oriented, positive individual who is dedicated to patient care and
motivated by challenges. We offer generous benefit plans including
health, dental, life and retirement. FA experience and at least COA
required.

Responsibilities include:

*OCTs

*Fundus photography

*Slit Lamp photography

*External photography

*Fluorescein angiography

*Visual Fields

*A-Scans

*B-Scans

Please send resume to dpeterson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

</pre>
This message and any included attachments are from Horizon Eye and are intended
only for the addressee(s). The information contained within this communication
may include trade secrets or privileged or otherwise confidential information.
Unauthorized review, forwarding, printing, copying, distributing, or using such
information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this
message in error, or have reason to believe you are not authorized to receive
it, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender by e-mail. If you
believe that any information contained in this message is disparaging or
harassing or if you find it objectionable please contact Horizon Eye at (704)
365-0555 or forward the e-mail to privacyofficer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Thank you.