[optimal] Re: Power switch on TRC 50ex

  • From: CPMC Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center <cpmceyelab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 15:35:48 -0700

My dad, an electrical engineer for IBM, would never let us turn our TV's
and computers off.  He said the start up and power down mechanism of
most instruments would in the long run, be more detrimental for their
health than just leaving them on...

Then again, I'm old enough to remember vacuum tube TV's....haha

Denice Barsness, CRA, COMT, ROUB, CDOS, FOPS

Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center

CPMC Department of Ophthalmology

2100 Webster Street Suite 212

San Francisco CA 94115