[optimal] Power switch on TRC 50ex

Cousin's,

One of the photographers has begun turning off the 50ex after every study to
avoid the sound of the camera in their office. I don't think it really
matters if you leave the camera on all day or turn it off and on multi
times.

Perhaps someone has information which would enlighten an old dog
photographer like me.

Thank You,

Tom Steele, CRA

Midwest Eye Institute

200 West 103rd Street

Indianapolis, Indiana 46290

317.817.1018

tsteele@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

   CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential
and/or privileged.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone and
return the original message to us at the above email address