[optimal] Optos Clinical Trial Issues

  • From: Hannah Russell <hnnhrssll@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2017 13:15:42 -0600

Hello my clinical trial participating friends!
Our site has been having issues with the reviewers at Optos for one of our DRCR protocols. I had to submit one additional FA after receiving some condescending emails about how to use the Optos clicker, one photographer had to send in 6 FA's (in excess of the required 3), and one photographer sent in 8 and was never certified. We're not newbies, probably more than 40-50 years of experience between us, and they relentlessly send our photos back that were submitted to the study with "pointers" on how to get better photos.
Are we the only ones???
Thanks for any input,
Hannah Russell, CRA
Sent from my iPhone, please excuse typos.
via Newton Mail [https://cloudmagic.com/k/d/mailapp?ct=pi&cv=9.4.52&pv=10.2.1&source=email_footer_2]