[optimal] Re: OIS

  • From: Brad Yates <Brad.Yates@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 17:10:31 -0500

Hi Folks,

I can be reached at the number listed below;  or by email.

I have reached out to Sandor, and the process is quite straight forward to use
a separate database, in the event the main one becomes unavailable.

Rick from Bascom Palmer has the steps; but we are happy to assist you directly
if needed.

You may visit; http://www.merge.com/Support/Technical-Support.aspx to get phone
number for support, open a ticket on the web, or to contact support via email.

Let us know how we can help.

Warm Regards,

Bradley Yates
Director Solutions Management- Eye Care Imaging
Merge Healthcare
200 E. Randolph Street
Chicago, IL  60601

P: 817.312.7245
E: brad.yates@xxxxxxxxx
www.merge.com
any image. anywhere. any time.
Connect with Merge Healthcare

PRIVACY STATEMENT: This message and all attachments are a private
communication and may be confidential or protected by privilege. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of the information contained in or attached
to this message is strictly prohibited. Thank you.