[optimal] Re: Non-Myd camera querie

  • From: CPMC Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center <cpmceyelab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 08:47:27 -0800

I was impressed when I demo'd the Zeiss Non-Myd several years ago.
Scarily easy to use, good quality of images. Even angiography.  Nice
stereo mode.

 No financial interest here.

Denice Barsness, CRA, COMT, ROUB, CDOS, FOPS

Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center

CPMC Department of Ophthalmology

2100 Webster Street Suite 212

San Francisco CA 94115