[optimal] Re: Non-Myd camera querie

  • From: Laura Bufalini <bufalauralini@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 09:30:40 -0700

We are currently testing out the Kowa nonmyd and I love it! I think the
color is excellent, it's extremely easy to use, the stereo images in
produces are pretty decent. But if you are truly using it for someone that
has small pupils, it's tough to get a decent stereo. If you have time to
sit with the patient with their eyes closed for a few minutes, it's fine.
The Kowa gets my vote!