[optimal] Re: Inexpensive slit lamp camera solution?

  • From: Sarah Moyer <smoyer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 13:09:35 -0500

Thanks everyone for your thoughts on this topic!

Allen-  I took a Coolpix 990 with me to Germany for a week when I was
at RIT.  It wasn't state of the art then, but I have some pictures
hanging on my wall now from that trip so it get's the job done.  Poof
that 3 megapixels can be enough!

Tom-  I don't have the extra space in the clinic for a stand alone
system.  I'm hoping to get something that the doc can actually use in
the exam lane.

Alexis and Peter-  I will look into TTI.

Doug-  Yes, please send me some images of your set up.
(smoyer@xxxxxxxxx)  I think I have enough info to get started.  I'll
be in touch if I need more.