[optimal] Re: HIPAA Security initiative

  • From: "Genevieve Fay" <g.fay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 16:16:15 -0800

Thank you Denise. Yes, the Humphrey Field Analyzer II-i series comes with
DICOM-software in the recent models and DICOM software is available as an
optional in the early versions of the HFA II-i series.

If anyone is considering going with the new HFA II-i, previous data is
convertible from the II series to the new II-i series.

Best regards,

Genevieve
________

Carl Zeiss Meditec, Inc.
Marketing
Market Development Manager, Glaucoma
5160 Hacienda Drive
Dublin, CA 94568

G e n e v i e v e   F a y

Phone: +1 925.557.4666
Cell: +1 925.895.8082
Fax: +1 925.557.4675
mail to: g.fay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.meditec.zeiss.com

CPMC Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center <cpmceyelab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: optimal-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
02/16/2012 03:56 PM
Please respond to
optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Michael Kelly" <michael.p.kelly@xxxxxxxx>
cc
<optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject
[optimal] Re: HIPAA Security initiative

The best solution is to trade in old 750 for 750ii which truly are Dicom
and can be networked.

D.

Denice Barsness, CRA, COMT, ROUB, CDOS, FOPS
Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center
CPMC Department of Ophthalmology
2100 Webster Street Suite 212
San Francisco CA 94115