[optimal] Re: From Denice in San Francisco

  • From: "Aletter, Karin" <AletterKarin@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "<optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 23:17:49 +0000

Yes, Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Sent from my iPhone.

On Nov 24, 2011, at 17:07, "Eric Kegley"
<ekegley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:ekegley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Hey! That's what I said!  Just kidding. (That is what I said, just maybe not as
gracefully :-) ). Happy Thanksgiving to all.

EK

Eric Kegley, CRA, COA
Retina Consultants of Houston
6560 Fannin St., #750
Houston, TX 77030
Sent from my Palm Pre3 on AT&T

On Nov 24, 2011 4:19 PM, Ethan Priel
<prieleye@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:prieleye@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Check to make sure the black metal collar has not rotated away from its three
moorings attached to the bayonet. Three miniscule set scews.