[optimal] Re: From Denice in San Francisco

  • From: CPMC Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center <cpmceyelab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 09:37:12 -0700

Well, too late on that.   It's been a few days and we have turned off the
system multiple times.

Where on the hard drive would I search?  Does Heidelberg apply a specific name
to the folder?

Denice Barsness, CRA, COMT, ROUB, CDOS, FOPS
Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center
CPMC Department of Ophthalmology
2100 Webster Street Suite 212
San Francisco CA 94115