[optimal] Re: From Denice in SF

  • From: Peter Breit <breitp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 12:04:20 -0500

yes I do, we had it in our office for about 2 years... and then there were
others mostly used by internists to diagnose vascular retina changes.

Thank You
Peter Breit

From: cpmceyelab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 18:26:03 -0800
Subject: [optimal] From Denice in SF

Found an old ophthalmodynonometer in a closet

Scary looking thing

I have an idea in my head ( oh, so that’s what the
sound rattling around is…)   I’d like my tribe to share with me,
off line, some of the crazy things they’ve seen come and go.  Could be
imaging related ( anyone remember the OIS Glaucomoscope?) or technology

I’ll talk more with you off line.

D.

Denice
Barsness, CRA, COMT, ROUB, CDOS, FOPS