[optimal] Re: From Denice in SF

  • From: "Beth Koch" <bethkoch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 19:23:33 -0500

DENICE,

THAT WOULD BE GREAT!  DO YOU HAVE ANY IMAGES TO GO WITH IT?

IF YOU WANT, YOU CAN JUST SEND ME THE ARTICLE WITH ANY IMAGES THAT MAY GO
WITH IT.  I WILL LET MARY EVANS KNOW ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE COMMITTEE.
IF YOU EVER COME ACROSS ANY INTERESTING CASES LET ME KNOW WE ARE ALWAYS
LOOKING FOR GOOD ARTICLES AND I ALSO WORK ON THE GRAND ROUNDS/SCIENTIFIC
SESSION COMMITTEE FOR ATPO AT ACE, IF YOU WOULD EVER LKE TO PRESENT, THAT
WOULD BE GREAT AS WELL.

THANK YOU SO MUCH

Beth Koch COT, ROUB

Retina Consultants of WNY

bethkoch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

bkoch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

(716)908-4105

What we have done for ourselves, alone dies with us,

What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal....

                         ~Albert Pike

  _____