[optimal] Re: From Denice Mac Question

  • From: CPMC Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center <cpmceyelab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 17:21:19 -0700

We run PC at our meetings.  It’s the stray visiting professor or invited
speaker who ALWAYS brings a Mac, doesn’t bring their lecture separately, etc
etc.  A microcosm of what the OPS goes through.

Denice Barsness, CRA, COMT, ROUB, CDOS, FOPS

Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center

CPMC Department of Ophthalmology

2100 Webster Street Suite 212

San Francisco CA 94115