[optimal] Re: FW: OCT and fundus camera

  • From: "Richard Hackel" <rhackel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2010 08:36:10 -0400

We use Zeiss FF4 (the favorite) Zeiss 450+ (keep the filters clean or the quality will degrade, otherwise it's great), Stratus (only for old studies) Cirrus and Spectralis (equal usage), and OIS capture and Symphony network.

Richard

Richard Hackel, CRA, FOPS
Clinical Instructor and
Director of Ophthalmic Photography,
Kellogg Eye Center
Assistant Professor of Art,
School of Art and Design
University of Michigan
1000 Wall Street
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48105
734-936-2283
email: rhackel@xxxxxxxxx
www.RichardHackel.com

>>> On 7/1/2010 at  5:44 PM, in message <87.FB.11280.B8D0D2C4@cm-omr8>, "Eric Kegley" <ekegley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am biased as I have been using the same fundus camera for 17.5 years but I love our Zeiss FF3. We have a Stratus, Cirrus, and 2 Spectrali (plural of Spectralis ? :-) ) and the Spectralis is by far my favorite.

EK

Eric Kegley, CRA, COA

Senior Clinical Trials Photographer

Retina Consultants of Houston