Re: Which lady needed a retina replacement?

  • From: Pam Drake <pamdrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 15:28:53 -0700

Hello, Charles,

This is Pam Drake.  I am the person who told Richard Oehm that i'm
looking for a retina for my R1C.  I had not yet seen your message on
the list but he called me to say he had written to you.. =20

I'll buy the retina at whatever price you wish to sell it.  I can pay
you for the retina and you can then send it to Mr. Oehm for
installation. =20

Thanks so very much. =20

Pam

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 09:13:40 -0400 (EDT), you wrote:

One of the girls on the list reported from Richard Oehm that she
needed an
older-style retina for her optaconer.  Who was it?  I have one in good
shape which I can send to him so that her octagoner can be fixed.

Charles

the quotes) in the message subject. =20

Tell your friends about the list.  They can subscribe by sending a
message to:

quotes) in the message subject. =20