Re: Retinas and Camera Holders

  • From: Pam Drake <pamdrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 00:49:54 -0700

Charles,

I could use one of those too.  The one I have with the Optacon getting
a new retina is pretty stretched.  Can I apply a little heat from a
hair dryer or warm water and tighten the holder up a little as I have
done with the ear pieces "or whatever you call 'em) for sunglasses? =20

By the way, I hadn't intended my last reply to go to the list. =20

Pam