[optacon-l] Re: Request for some advice

  • From: "DIANNE B. PHELPS AND PRIMROSE" <d.bphelps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 20:12:18 -0800

Mary,

I could never have run my business without my optacon either. I love speech
and screen readers and all, but there is still nothing at all like what the
optacon does for us. I learn things better when I use the optacon to read
it. There is definitely something to be said for being able to have that
sensory input when you are learning.

Best to you,

Dianne