[optacon-l] Re: Reading my LCD monitor with the Optacon

  • From: "H & C Arnold" <4carolyna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 14:14:44 -0500

Nancy, it's not at all easy. The print seems blurry to me. My husband says
it is because it is Arial. I asked him, and we're going to work on mine some
time, but he has a project right now. Arial, of course, is the type face. I
just tried to go into font during this writing, got unavailable, so couldn't
fool with it myself. It seems to me that if the print could be darker, it
would be easier to read. Since he explained about the type face, I
understand why I can read easier in Microsoft Word.

In God We Trust,

Carolyn