[optacon-l] Optacon for music

I personally wouldn't try to read really complex music with the optacon
because I think it would take forever, but I've read music with guitar
chords above it and I could read it and put the melody and chords in
braille. I could also read one part in a four part harmony piece with
double staves. Catherine is right. I know of no other way for a blind
person to read print music, and I imagine if you were really dedicated
you could put a whole score in braille using this method. It's time
consuming but it does work.

Gail

to view the list archives, go to:

www.freelists.org/archives/optacon-l