[optacon-l] Re: Optacon for Music

  • From: "Gordon Kent" <dbmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 16:51:56 -0400

Hello:
I have used the opticon to read music but it was usually music that I had
written myself with music notation software so I just wanted to be able to
proofread it to be sure that the notation was what I intended it to be.  I
think using it to actually read and learn music would be quite tedious since
notation by nature is very subjective in its appearance, even though most of
it is done with computer software these days.
Gord