[optacon-l] Re: My optacon

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 May 2012 21:52:42 -0500

Hi Marie!

I remember my optacon teacher teaching me how to read italics.  She was an
excellent teacher.  It really does help to twist the camera to read italics.

Debby

At 03:42 AM 5/5/2012, Marie Rudys wrote

                                 --
                 mailto:<the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
--

"Teach me, and I will hold my tongue
; Cause me to understand wherein I have erred.