[optacon-l] Re: I got another One

  • From: "Eileen Misrahi" <eileenmis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 11:36:02 -0700

I must be the lucky one with my antivirus software on the cloud. I did get
the first one, but no subsequent ones. Why can't the monitor nip this in the
bud? I am on another list serve where the monitor has a "hands off"
approach. I know that we all have busy lives, but this is important, so none
of us have our computers infected. Just my thoughts.

Thanks.

Eileen