[optacon-l] Re: I got anoher One

  • From: "Cindy Handel" <cindy425@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 16:38:02 -0400

I have received the messages everyone is referring to.  But, I don't see the
problem.  Why leave the list?  Just get rid of the message, without opening
it.  We all know what they look like and not to open and click on the link.
So, make use of the delete key and it will all be resolved, eventually.

Cindy