Getting Another Optacon

  • From: "Mark Blier" <mblier@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "optacon list mail" <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 14:44:27 -0700

Hi, All,

I started using the Optacon in the fall of 1976, and it really did =
change my life.  I got my second unit in 1986, and it lasted until =
October, 2004, when it finally and most definitely bit the dust. =20

I've been using my scanner since, but, boy, there is nothing like being =
able to spot-check one's own mail in private.  I just don't care how =
good these scanners get -- they'll never be able to replace the =
spot-checking and format-checking that one can do with the Optacon.  =
Coupled with a good and fast scanner, we can have the best possible =
experience with regard to reading and processing printed materials.

So, now to my question:

Where can I get another Optacon?

Thanks.

Sincerely,